What a Personal Statement Should Do
- demonstrate your key character traits and personal abilities/achievements that fit the requirements for this course;
- describe what kind of person stands behind those GPA scores and diplomas;
- attract the attention of the committee by telling an interesting story and using nontrivial approaches.
Structure of Your Essay
- prove your motivation by explaining your choice of this particular course;
- draw examples of why you are the perfect candidate for this course and they need to choose you;
- choose the right story to tell to make a memorable and positive impression on the committee;
- work hard on your introduction as it's the first thing that captures the attention of your readers.
Why You Need Our Help
- our experts know what to do to make your personal statement outstanding and impressive;
- we will not let any typos or other errors spoil the impression of your essay;
- we use an individual approach and make sure our clients are happy with the final results;
- you can always make changes to the essay you receive for free.
Samples: What You Can Expect to Receive
Pegmitite Essay Sample
Crisis Management Essay Sample
Mentoring in the workplace Essay Sample