Frequently asked questions
Why are your prices so low?
As we have been operating in the academic writing market since 2008, we have developed the most cost-effective business model. We have figured out how to cut down our operational expenses. Mainly, it became possible thanks to placing our support offices in Eastern Europe and hiring freelance writers. Thus, we have managed to save on rent and on-staff employees, being able to offer you the most affordable price for our services. Moreover, our pricing policy is transparent and excludes any hidden or extra payments.
Can I get a discount on my order?
Unfortunately, because of the fact that we have lowered our prices as much as possible, we cannot offer you an additional discount. Though, we can tell you how to reduce your payment: if you place your order in advance, our writers will have more time to complete your paper, and the price per page will be much lower.
How can I get your college essay help?
We have simplified order placement as much as possible. To use our assistance, you just need to spend 15 minutes or less and go through a couple of simple steps:
- Let us know about the basic details of your paper, like its type, discipline, and topic. Also, at the initial stage, we need to understand what academic level you are at. This will help us assign you to a writer who perfectly matches your order.
- After this, provide the paper’s instructions and upload additional materials, if you have any. Here, you can leave your preferences regarding the paper’s structure, grading criteria of your teacher, etc.
- Now, let’s proceed to the technical details of your assignment, namely formatting style, deadline, number of pages, and sources to be used. Also, if you need any charts to be added to your paper, or PowerPoint slides for your speech, be sure to specify them as well.
- Upon finishing this, select the category of your writer among the “best available” (those who can start working on your paper immediately), “advanced” (highly skilled professionals who have multiple positive reviews from customers), or “ENL” (these are native speakers who will ensure the best quality of your paper).
- Additionally, you may include more useful options in your order, like writer’s samples (possibility to familiarize yourself with his or her style and request another specialist if you think this one doesn’t match your requirements); copy of sources (digital books/ebooks, links to scientific magazines, etc., which were used in your paper); progressive delivery (applies to complex orders only, such as a dissertation or thesis, and means getting your paper in parts along with paying for it in instalments).
- Finally, you should proceed to checkout and pay for your order. As soon as you do this, we will start looking for the most appropriate writer to complete your assignment.
Will my paper be unique?
Definitely, as we complete each essay or any other kind of paper from scratch. This means our writers follow your instructions strictly and compose your assignment according to your requirements.
We never use any essay banks or databases, and neither do we upload a paper we’ve written for you to such resources. In addition, we check each assignment we complete with our in-house plagiarism-detection software. It allows to ensure that all references are cited in a proper way and that there are no similarities with open Internet sources in your paper.
How can I know if my paper is ready?
As soon as your writer uploads a draft of your essay in PDF format, you will be notified via email. We will send you a link to your personal order page, which directs you to the preview version of your paper. You can either approve it or ask your writer to make amendments.
Also, we recommend you to check your account on our website occasionally to make sure you won’t miss your paper’s delivery—just in case our email went to spam in your inbox.
Will you complete my essay on time?
Delivering papers on time is one of the things we are proud of. If you specify an 8-hour deadline, you will receive your paper right by that time (or even earlier sometimes).
However, please mind that some assignments need more preparation, so don’t forget to add extra hours for your writer to do deep research on your topic.
If you want to be 100% sure we will manage to deliver your paper within the specified deadline, you can place an inquiry first and pay for your order only after we confirm we found a suitable writer.
What if I need to shorten the deadline?
If you are pressed for time, you can change the deadline on your personal order page. Yet, note that it can’t be less than 8 hours, and for some complex assignments (like a thesis or dissertation) it can’t be reduced. In case your writer is able to deliver your paper, we will charge the difference with the initial price of your order.
Who will help writing an essay for me?
We hire our writers from all over the world and, currently, there are more than 500 specialists in our staff. Most of them work as freelancers, yet it doesn’t mean the quality of their work is lower. To guarantee you will get a decent paper, we thoroughly test their skills before hiring them—both in the English language and the discipline they will work within.
Additionally, we provide training for newcomers and complete efficiency reviews every 6 months based on the writers’ performances and customer feedback.
Can I communicate directly with my writer?
Unfortunately, no, as we take care of not only about your personal data security but also our writers’ privacy. If you need to clarify any details about your paper progress or add any specifications, you can send a message to your writer via your personal order page.
As an option, in case of an emergency, you can reach out to our support team and they will contact your writer immediately to resolve any possible issues.
What if I want to change my writer?
If you doubt we’ve chosen the best possible expert for you, you can order a writer’s samples to check his or her style and see if his or her skills match your paper. These are three randomly generated pages from their previous work. In case you find your writer inappropriate to complete your assignment, you can request a new one within two hours after receiving those samples. Please, note that you can change the writer only 3 times per one order.
My writer failed to complete my essay on time. What should I do?
We are proud that 97% of our orders are delivered within the deadlines our customers have specified. Yet, if you happen to fall into that unlucky 3% and you don’t receive your paper on time, be sure to let us know immediately via phone 1-866-258-3698 or email. Our support managers are here for you from Monday 12 a.m. until Saturday 1 p.m. (UTC).
In the case of lateness, our representatives will get in touch with your writer and clarify the details and reasons of the delay. If needed, they can ask you to extend the deadline a bit and issue the difference with the initial order price to your bank account.
Can I get my money back if I don’t like your essay help?
One of our main characteristics is the high satisfaction rate of our customers, which equals 8.5/10. Despite this fact, if the paper we’ve written for you happens to not meet your expectations, we offer a few options:
- Request a free revision. You can ask your writer to make any amendments that do not contradict to your initial instructions. Note that we are ready to revise your paper as long as you are fully satisfied with it, but only in case you haven’t yet approved your order (or within 7 days after approval). Otherwise, we’ll be able to offer you paid editing only.
- Request your money back. If you don’t like the quality of the assignment we’ve delivered to you and want to write it on your own, you can apply for compensation. See more details about our refund policy.
Do you offer any additional services?
Yes, you can find them on the order form right below “Writer category.” They are as follows:
- Possibility to order a writer’s samples. These are 3 pages of his or her previous work, which showcase his or her skills and give you an idea if his or her writing style matches your instructions. The good thing about this option is you can request another writer to be assigned to your order if you think the current one won’t be able to complete your assignment in the best way.
- Copy of sources used in your paper. This means you can get digital versions of books or links to the articles your writer used while working on your order.
- Progressive delivery. This option can be applied to huge assignments like theses or dissertations. It allows you to get and approve your paper in parts, as well as pay for it in installments, which simplifies reviews and helps you to manage your budget smarter.
Will you edit and proofread my paper?
We focus on delivering comprehensive college essay writing help, which means we will revise and update your paper until you are fully happy with it. These amendments include both the editing and proofreading of the assignment we’ve completed. Unfortunately, we do not review papers you’ve written on your own.